Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Christmas is coming

The goose is getting fat.
Please to put a penny in the old man's hat.
Time to get to work! I didn't labor over finding exactly the right cross-stitch pattern for the kids this year.  I opened this book, found a pair of reindeer, and said, "THAT'S IT!" We'll pretend they're moose. Some day, they'll get gorgeously stitched elaborate ornaments on 22 ct linen with half-stitches and blending and on and on.  This year, they're getting reindeer.  And I'm starting early so there are no close calls.

But maybe I should make their Halloween costumes first...

2 comments:

  1. Hah! Before I realized this was your post (I saw it in feedly), I was singing that in your voice in my head. But seriously, I can't wait to see the reindeer/moose!

    ReplyDelete